I don’t even know
Actual audio recording from a storyboarding session with the creators of Detentionaire
Do you ever look at a frog and just think
this is a predator
this is a creature that has evolved to hunt, kill, and devour other animals for its sustenance
He’s so cute omg
Tina Kwee, school reporter extraordinaire!
… Yes, I have been watching Detentionaire lately, and yes, expect to see more fanart soon-ish, because it’s just that awesome. <3
Sorry - it’s been kinda quiet around here. Be assured, I’m doing stuff, but nothing’s finished or ready to show yet.
ep 29 thoughts
- Omg the music on this show from trombones to…. Is the clarinet? Naw
- holders music is so 80s yaaaa
- good morning A nigma- “HI!”
- corn on the clog plss
- WRECKING BALL lulz
- clogs- the next in detentionaire merch
- “off the grid”- totally using that phrase
- OMG LEE THE GRUFF AND ANGER IN YOUR VOICE
- lee’s #1 fan!! qtpie
- LOL WORST BUILDING DEMOLITION EFFECTS EVER, it just slid to the ground like a snake
- mama 2 the rescue!!!
Whoa really corny mom moment ha
- so when are Tina and lee gonna Skype?? ;))))
- barrage’s body, weird monster silhouette, Kimmie’s mom oooo intensity
I need the 4th season now please
- roger doger
- freakin American money again, a green $10
- damn ping is cool (he knows who I am??)
- BAD FILTAGE SYSTEM!!
- OOOOOH WHAT DIS THE PAPER SAY was that like a phone or something??
- rad ep to get the train pumping
- cheeky Tina is cheeky
- LOL ALL STUDENTS MUST WEAR CLOGS
- these shoes cost more than your outfit
- if barrage is “good” why does he have cameras for the tunnels? Hmm
- love for the dancing cleaner
- yo that mannwich symbol being on the carseat, freaky- like imagine if this was real life and you were kidnapped in a car with an illuminati symbol idk
- my otp is going exactly as planneddddd >:)
- ~the power of clogs~
- dammit ping YOUR UNIFORM!!! <3
- Alaska??? Aahaha foreshadow
- you can tell me your biography later!!
- aw well I guess we kinda know the fate of this episode due to the whole barrage lost his memory thingy in the beginning